The new TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus Fairway Woods features a massive 50g sliding weight on the sole, allowing you to dial in the perfect ball flight and performance characteristics. The rear position delivers a higher launch with added stability, while the forward setting produces a low-launching, low-spinning ball flight, and maximum distance. The central location splits the difference, offering more versatility. When combined with TaylorMade’s adjustable loft sleeve, the sliding weight is capable of creating an unprecedented amount of loft, launch, and spin options. In fact, the Stealth 2 Plus’ adjustment capabilities are so robust that it rendered the ever-popular Rocket model unnecessary.
TaylorMade engineered the Stealth 2 Plus with a variable thickness face that employs advanced inverted cone technology to deliver unequaled ball speed across the face. A flexible Thru-Slot Speed Pocket works in conjunction with the already hot face, allowing it to flex further and create a trampoline-like effect that maximizes total distance. Additionally, the Speed Pocket helps retain ball speed on low-face strikes, the most common miss with a fairway wood.
TaylorMade Stealth 2 PLUS+ Fairway Features:
- A combination of the massive 50g sliding weight and the 2° loft sleeve allows golfer’s to dial in their desired flight and performance characteristics. Shift the weight back for higher launch and stability; leave the weight centered for versatile performance; or shift the weight forward for a low-spin ball flight and maximum distance.
- Variable face thickness is engineered to maximize ball speed across the face while maintaining playability and performance in a Tour-inspired shape.
- A combination of the lightweight titanium body, carbon crown and heavy steel weight delivers optimal weight distribution and premier performance.
- Providing visual contrast between face and crown, the laser etched aid is designed to highlight directional alignment for boosted confidence and accurate aim.
- Flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.
- Launch and Spin: Mid Launch / Low Spin
- Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi Kai’li Red FW
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip Plus2 Black/Red 0.600 52g
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer