The new TaylorMade Stealth 2 Fairway Woods feature a 3D carbon crown and a heavy internal mass that lower the center of gravity compared to the original Stealth. As a result, the Stealth 2 is even more forgiving than its predecessor and provides better performance off the deck.
TaylorMade engineered the Stealth 2 with a variable thickness face that employs advanced inverted cone technology to deliver unequaled ball speed across the face. A flexible Thru-Slot Speed Pocket works in conjunction with the already hot face, allowing it to flex further and create a trampoline-like effect that maximizes total distance. Additionally, the Speed Pocket helps retain ball speed on low-face strikes, the most common miss with a fairway wood.
TaylorMade Stealth 2 Fairway Features:
- Variable face thickness is engineered to maximize ball speed across the face while maintaining playability in a confidence inspiring shape.
- Center of gravity is positioned lower compared to the original Stealth™ Fairway, delivering a more centered CG projection for better performance off the deck without sacrificing distance. To accomplish this feat, engineers lowered CG by placing a heavy internal mass toward the rear of the club and lowering the crown by 2mm.
- 3D carbon crown pulls mass away from the high toe area, allowing more weight to be positioned rearward for optimal forgiveness and maximum playability.
- This iconic TaylorMade technology stays true to its heritage by improving turf interaction and versatility.
- Providing visual contrast between face and crown, the laser etched aid is designed to highlight directional alignment for boosted confidence and accurate aim.
- Flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.
- Launch and Spin: Mid-High Launch / Mid-Low Spin
- Stock Shaft: Fujikura VENTUS TR Red FW 5 / Fujikura VENTUS TR Red FW 6
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip Plus2 Black/Red 0.600 52g
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer