TaylorMade Stealth Steel Irons
The Stealth Steel Irons from Taylormade are brand new for 2022, with a Cap Back™ Design with Toe Wrap Construction for maximum forgiveness and explosive ball speeds across the face and an ECHO Damping System® behind the face for optimised feel.
Key Feature & Benefits
- Cap Back™ Design With Toe Wrap Construction – Cap Back™ Design with toe wrap construction expands on revolutionary technology’s distance, forgiveness, and feel benefits. This breakthrough in engineering repositions mass from the high toe of the head to the sole, resulting in a very low CG. As a result, the iron is easy to launch with a hot trajectory through the set.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – TaylorMade® technology maximises face flexibility for greater ball speed and forgiveness for low-on-the-face mis-hits.
- 450SS Face – A fast, forgiving face with a sweet spot that is positioned to cover the most common impact points to deliver explosive and consistent ball speeds where it matters
- ECHO Damping System® – The ECHO Damping System®, located behind the face, combines a soft polymer blend and several contact points to diffuse harsh vibrations and give a forged-like feel at impact.
Specifications & Features
- Launch – High
- Flight Bias – Neutral
- 7 Club Set (Combinations – 4 to PW)
- Standard Fitted Men’s Shaft – KBS Max MT 85 (R, S)
- Standard Fitted Men’s Grip – Lamkin Crossline Blk/Red 48.5g 0.600 Ribbed