The super game-improvement TaylorMade Stealth HD Irons are specifically designed for players who don’t always strike the ball perfectly, struggle with the dreaded slice, and would like to hit successful shots more frequently. TaylorMade sculpted the irons with a shallow face height and a wide sole that lowers the center of gravity, resulting in a higher, easier launch, a towering ball flight, long carry distances, and heavy stopping power. Additionally, the sole’s large step-down and curvature causes the club to glide through the turf effortlessly.
The Stealth HD features a multi-material Cap Back Design utilizing high-strength stainless steel and ultralight-weight polymers that wrap around the toe, allowing the HD to eclipse the performance of traditional irons. This unique design improves face flexibility, yielding explosive ball speeds, and positions the sweet spot across a large area of the face for enhanced forgiveness. TaylorMade powers the Stealth HD with lightweight shaft offerings to help boost club head speed. Fujikura’s graphite Speeder NX is the lighter, higher-launching option, while KBS’ steel MAX 85 offers more stability.
TaylorMade Stealth HD Irons Feature:
- High-launch, mid-high spin
- Offset draw-bias design helps eliminate slices and hit more greens
- Low profile head has a shallow face height and a wide sole to keep the CG low for a high, easy launch
- Multi-material Cap Back design maximizes distance, forgiveness, and feel with an extremely low CG
- ECHO Damping System inside the head uses a soft polymer blend to channel away harsh vibrations creating a forged-like feel
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket engineered to maximize face flexibility for increased ball speed and forgiveness on low-face mis-hits
- Large step down on the sole with increased curvature improves turf interaction
- Stock Steel Shaft: KBS MAX 85 MT
- Stock Graphite Shaft: Fujikura Speeder NX Red/Silver (50 Senior & Regular, 60 Stiff)
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Crossline (Black/Red, 47g, 0.600 Ribbed)
- Authorized TaylorMade Retailer