TaylorMade Stealth Golf Hybrid
2022 comes with the introduction of Taylormade’s new Stealth Hybrid that utilises a V Steel™ Sole Design for improved turf interaction as well as a Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ and C300 Twist Face for a stronger and faster face to maximise launch and forgiveness even on low strikes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Carbon Crown – The new carbon crown design shifts 7 grams of mass, resulting in a hybrid that is easy to launch and extremely stable. Compared to SIM Max, it has a 15% greater MOI, allowing golfers to attack pins from any position.
- Advanced Laser Alignment – The laser-etched alignment guide emphasises directional alignment for increased confidence and perfect aim by presenting a key difference between the face and the crown.
- V Steel™ Sole Design – Weight distribution has been fine-tuned for increased forgiveness while maintaining excellent launch characteristics. By boosting turf interaction and adaptability, it keeps true to its origins.
- C300 Steel Twist Face – C300 steel is a high-strength steel that enables a powerful, quick face designed for explosive ball speeds. The Twist Face® design has been proven to assist golfers in overcoming natural mis-hit tendencies and hitting straighter shots.
- Thru Slot Speed Pocket – Taylormade’s most flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximise ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.
Specifications & Features
Loft – 3H (19°) 4H (22°) 5H (25°)
Standard Fitted Shaft – Fujikura Ventus Red
Standard Fitted Grip – Lamkin Crossline Blk/Red 48.5g 0.600 Ribbed