TaylorMade Stealth Fairway Wood
2022 sees the introduction of Taylormade’s new Stealth Fairway Woods with its 3D Carbon Crown and V Steel Sole Unit that lowers the centre of gravity that matches up with a Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ for explosive distance, optimising launch and spin.
Key Features & Benefits
- 3D Carbon Crown – The innovative 3D carbon crown takes mass away from the high toe area, enabling more weight to be positioned further back for maximum playability and forgiveness.
- Advanced Laser Alignment – The laser-etched alignment guide highlights directional alignment for increased confidence and accuracy by providing a critical contrast between the face and the crown.
- V Steel™ Sole Design – Weight distribution has been refunded to enhance forgiveness and optimise launch conditions whilst maintaining the turf interaction and versatility that this technology is known for.
- Twist Face – Corrective face angles are used to counteract inherent golfer tendencies and create straighter flights on mishits.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – TaylorMade’s most versatile Speed Pocket™ design is meant to maximise ball speeds and forgiveness even with low face strikes.
- V Steel™ with Ultra-Low CG – for explosive length, mid-to-high launch, and low-to-medium spin.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – for maximum face flexibility
Specifications & Features
- Standard Fitted Shaft – Fujikura Ventus Red
- Standard Fitted Grip – Lamkin Crossline Blk/Red 50g 0.600 Round
- Headcover included