Golf Buddy aim L10 Laser Rangefinder
The aim L10 by GOLFBUDDY is a 5 to 880 yard rangefinder that is accurate to within 1 yard of distance.
The slope adjustment feature helps you account for inclines and declines by showing you the normal yardage PLUS the slope adjusted ‘true’ yardage distance. It can easily be turned off for tournament play under USGA / R&A regulations. The 3 targeting modes available are standard, scan and pin to suit your preference.
Whether you are a golf pro or a casual golfer you know that golf is all about accuracy. GOLFBUDDY are experts in helping you improve your golf game.
The aim L10 is the answer to unsteady hands, with up to 6 x magnification and a vibration alert when the pin is detected it’s easier than ever to lock onto the target.
The aim L10 is IPX4 splash proof rated, meaning it is suitable for use in the rain.
The device is powered by a CR2 3V lithium battery which is already included. The automatic shut-off feature after 10 seconds is a fantastic battery saver, so you don’t need to worry about accidentally leaving it on in your bag.
Enjoy your next round even more with the aim L10 rangefinder.
• The #1 official laser rangefinder of the SYMETRA TOUR.
• 6 X MAGNIFICATION LENS makes finding the target simple. View the yardage on the clear, easy-to-read, extra wide LCD display.
• SLOPE ADJUSTED DISTANCES help you to account for elevation making club selection even easier. This function can be turned off for tournament play. Range from 5 to 880 yards and accurate to 1 yard of distance.
• VIBRATION ALERT lets you know when you have found the target, perfect for unsteady hands or windy weather conditions.
• NEW ERGONOMIC DESIGN is compact, lightweight (150g) and has an IPX4 splash proof rating making it suitable for use in wet weather. Comes with handy hard-wearing carry case with belt hook and easy access toggle closure meaning you don’t have use the zip between shots.