TaylorMade Burner 09 Driver + FREE 2 Doz Burner Balls
Legendary Burner speed united with next generation Dual Crown Technology now with a Taylormade Special Promotion – 2 Doz Burner Balls with Every Purchase.
This promotion is valid from the 13th July 2009 through 30th September 2009 from Golf Direct, an online golf equipment store offering delivery direct to customers doors at the best for golfing goods in the UK. See the Golf Direct Web Site for more details www.golf-direct.co.uk.
To take advantage of this promotion click here for the following products:
1. The promotion period of the Taylor Made Golf Limited (“TMaG”) 2009 Burner 09 Promotion (“Promotion”) runs from13th July 2009 through 30th September 2009 (“Promotion Period”) or whilst stocks last, whichever is sooner.
4. In order to qualify for the Golf Balls, the following criteria must be met:
(i) Only a purchase of the Burner 09 driver from a Retailer will be considered as a Qualifying Purchase, please check with
6. All details and other restrictions of products not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by TMaG in its sole discretion. The Golf Balls or any other product given in place of the Golf Balls are non-assignable and non-transferable. No cash alternative or product substitutions will be allowed, except TMaG reserves the right to substitute product(s) of comparable value if the products listed or any component of any product listed is unavailable for any reason. Any productsdepicted in promotional advertising or otherwise in connection with this Promotion are for illustrative purposes only and may not represent the actual product(s) that is(are) given.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail and govern. Any income taxes payable in respect of the products is the sole responsibility of the winners.Specific products are subject to change at TMaG’s sole discretion. The product is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and by the decisions of TMaG which is final in all respects and entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules will forfeit their products. In all matters relating to the interpretation and application of any rule, eligibility of an entrant or any other aspect of this Promotion, the decision of TMaG shall be final. TMaG reserves the right to cancel, amend or revoke this Promotion at any time. Notwithstanding any other provision in these terms and conditions nothing in here restricts or limits the liability of TMaG or the Promotion Entities for personal injury or death arising as a direct result of its negligence or liability arising from its fraud or any liability which can not be excluded by law and nothing in here either restricts or excludes any entrants statutory rights as a consumer.
7. This Promotion is governed by the laws of England. For the purposes of any disputes hereunder, entrants consent solely to the jurisdiction and venue of the appropriate court situated in London, England.
8. All notices sent to TMaG pursuant to these Official Rules must be sent in writing to the following address:
2009 Burner 09 Promotion, Taylor Made Golf Limited, TaylorMade Court, Viables Business Park, Jays Close, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 4BS, UK. The Marketing Department shall handle any correspondence related to the Promotion.
9. Promoter: Taylor Made Golf Ltd, a company organized under English law (Company No. 1424575), with its registered office at TaylorMade Court, Viables Business Park, Jays Close, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 4BS, UK.