This week Paul Casey is playing in the final PGA tour event, The Tour Championship which is open to the top 30 in the FedEx cup standings. With a first prize of 10 million dollars up for grabs. After the first round Casey is tied for the lead at 4 under par. It was the seventh time Casey has shot in the 60s since Colin Montgomerie shockingly left him out the Ryder Cup squad. Paul’s success this season has come down to hitting greens in regulation, in which he is ranked, 4th in the world. Casey is an ambassador for Nike and is a Keen user of the Victory Red TW blades. These Clubs have giving him the confidence to become the number one player on the PGA Tour.
Designed and used by Tiger Woods!
“I like the new VR Blades because of the consistent feel throughout the bag, how good it looks in a playing position and my workability,” said Woods. “I can shape the ball both ways, change my trajectory, do whatever I need to do to hit the ball closest to the hole and be as efficient as I can throughout the round. That’s ultimately what you want to have happen. I hope to have these new irons in my bag upon my return to competition.” Tiger Woods
The Victory Red Forged TW Blade is a forged iron that is all about precision. It features a more traditional muscle back design that includes a conspicuous and recognisable “TW” mark. The centre of gravity of the Victory Red Forged TW Blades is positioned to Tiger Woods’ specs and provides ultimate control and shot shaping demanded by Nike Golf’s preeminent athlete himself. Made of 1025 Forged Carbon Steel with a CNC milled face, the Victory Red Forged TW Blades differentiate from Nike’s original Blades with a more modified backpad and a slightly thicker toe.
Validating his confidence in the Victory Red brand, Woods used a 60-degree Victory Red Wedge during his stunning performance at the U.S. Open in June.
Nike Golf Victory Red Forged TW Blade Irons – Features:
- Tiger Woods has designed the best irons possible to use himself, and now you have the chance to use them aswell
- The VR Forged ‘TW’ muscle back design positions the centre of gravity for the ultimate in control and the shot shaping demanded by the No.1 golfer in the world.
- Precision forged from 1025 Forged Carbon Steel and machined to precise tolerances for unsurpassed feel. The material of choice for accomplished players.
- The face of each iron is precision CNC milled to ensure a uniform ball compression for consistent ball flight and accuracy.
- The Victory Red Forged TW Blade differentiates from Nike’s original Blades with a more modified backpad and a slightly thicker toe.
- Fitted withTrue Temper Dynamic Gold steel shafts to provide a powerful, penetrating ball flight.
- Each set comes fitted with Tour Velvet Cord Grips to provide all-weather performance and a firm, comfortable grip that allows consistent performance and playability.
- Full Set 4-PW.